OpenChain Working Areas
The OpenChain has three sub-teams focusing on the following areas:
- Specification: The specification is the list and description of requirements to achieve effective management of free/open source software (FOSS). This team works on updates, edits, and improvements to the specification.
- Curriculum: The curriculum team creates and maintains a stock set of training slides and associated collateral to help organizations meet the training requirement of the OpenChain specification.
- Conformance: Conformance with OpenChain is met by self-certifying that one has met the requirements of the specification. The conformance team maintains this questionnaire (and website).
Anyone interested is welcome to subscribe to the mailing list and join in on our meetings.
OpenChain Working Meetings
The OpenChain Workgroups meets on the first and third Monday of each month:
- The call on the first Monday is intended for US/Europe attendees and takes place at 4pm UTC. This currently translates to 9am PST, 12pm EST and 4pm GMT (content focused on Specification and Certification).
- The call on the third Monday is intended for APAC/US attendees and takes place at 12am UTC. This currently translates to 5pm PST, 8pm EST and the following day at 9am JST, 8am China (content focused on Specification and Curriculum).
UberConference + Screen Share URL: https://www.uberconference.com/kellyw
Conference Audio Number: +1 855-889-3011
For international call instructions, please visit the Uberconference website. Please note you will have to enter the US Conference number (855 889 3011) as part of the instructions.
Join the mailing list by signing up at https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain
If you prefer to provide feedback anonymously, please contact the Specification Team Chair, Mark Gisi (Mark.Gisi@WindRiver.com).
If you prefer to provide feedback anonymously, please contact the Curriculum Team Chair, Shane Coughlan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you prefer to provide feedback anonymously, please contact the Conformance Team Chair, Miriam Ballhausen (Miriam.Ballhausen@lumesse.com).