A new Pilot Partner Program has Launched, More OpenChain Conformant Organizations; More Translations. Our community is continuing to grow and we are laying the foundation for long-term sustainability.
We have launched a Pilot Partner Program to foster commercial activity around the OpenChain Project. The pilot will run throughout 2017 prior to the broader release of the partner program in 2018. Our goal is to ensure that anyone, anywhere can self-certify to OpenChain Specifications, but also that professional help is available if and when wanted. Learn more here:
Read the release announcement here:
We have welcomed Tjaldur Software Governance Solutions, Lyra Infosystems, Endocode, GE Digital and credativ to the OpenChain Community of Conformance. We now have 15 organizations conformant with OpenChain Specification 1.1. Learn more here:
OpenChain @ Events
New Material Donations
We have received public domain donations of reference best practices and open source policy material.
- Learn more about the best practices here: https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2017/07/19/openchain-receives-best-practices-donation
- Learn more about the open source policy here: https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2017/07/20/openchain-receives-further-donations-of-material
We have received a wealth of translations in the last month. OpenChain has received Portuguese Translations, Korean Translations, Simplified Chinese Translations and Spanish Translations. Check out their individual launch announcements:
- Portuguese: https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2017/08/11/openchain-expands-portuguese-translations
- Korean: https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2017/08/07/%ec%95%88%eb%85%95-openchain-is-in-korean
- Simplified Chinese: https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2017/08/02/%e4%bd%a0%e5%a5%bd-openchain-is-in-simplified-chinese
- Spanish: https://www.openchainproject.org/news/2017/07/20/openchain-releases-spanish-translation
In the next month we will improve our onboarding (introduction) material and further refine our website. Learn more in the next newsletter or on the OpenChain mailing list: https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/openchain
License and Trademarks