Newsletter – Issue 54 – May 2023
The OpenChain Newsletter provides a monthly summary of our work. It contains an overview of what we are doing to build trust around license compliance and security in the open source supply chain. We accept suggestions and ideas. Feel free to mail us at any time.
This edition of the newsletter was created and shared by Qiuyue Qi of OpenSCA, and we provide our thanks for the contribution!
Let’s welcome CARIAD to the board and NORDEMANN as a new partner:
Additionally, we held a mini-summit at the Linux Foundation Open Source Summit North America:
There is a case study for people who are interested in AI topics:
OpenChain ISO/IEC 5230 now has Wikipedia page in Spanish:
A CC0 version of REUSE.software Specification 3.0 is available:
For June, overview presentations have been released.
Education and legal work groups had regular meetings:
- OpenChain Education Work Group 2023-05-11 – Recording
- OpenChain Education Work Group – 2023-05-25 – Recording
- OpenChain Legal Work Group – 2023-05-25 – Overview and Recording
Check our monthly meeting below:
- OpenChain Monthly Meeting 2023-05-02 – Recording
- OpenChain Monthly Meeting for North America and Asia – 2023-05-16 – Recording
- OpenChain Japan Work Group – Meeting 27 – Hybrid 2 – 2023-05-18
The OpenChain Project has been featured at ‘Efficient IP management in a market increasingly using open source’ on IAM.