The OpenChain Project will host an afternoon mini-summit with a focus on:
- How OpenChain process standards support business optimization and sustainability.
- Open source tooling for open source compliance
- Open source tooling for security assurance
- Software Bill of Materials
Expect a packed session with plenty of networking opportunities. This event will help OSPO, IP, product development and management teams deal with trust management in the open source supply chain.
- 14:30 – Introduction: The OpenChain License Compliance and Security Assurance Standards in 2023
- 14:50 – Keynote: Moving Down The Pyramid – SBOMs in 2023; Speaker TBD
- 15:10 – Break
- 15:20 – Keynote: Moving Down The Pyramid – “State of the Tooling” in Open Source Automation; Helio Chissini de Castro, CARIAD
- 15:40 – Special Keynote: FOSSLight – Next Generation Open Source Automation for Compliance and Security; Kyoungae Kim and Soim Kim, LG Electronics
- 16:00 – Break
- 16:10 – Roundtable Session – Process Standards
- 16:25 – Roundtable Session – SBOMs
- 16:45 – Roundtable Session – Automation
- 17:00 – Close
How to Register: Pre-registration is required. To register for the OpenChain Project Mini Summit, add it to your Open Source Summit North America registration.