It is time for another OpenChain mini-summit! This time we are going to be discussing one of the most critical aspects of our project outside of the ISO/IEC 5230 standard for open source license compliance:
How do we onboard people *to* the standard and to our broader community?
This topic covers outreach, it covers what happens when people arrive on our site, and it covers how we arrange community support.
We would really value your input in this event as we discuss:
- How should we “market” OpenChain ISO/IEC 5230?
- How can entry to our website and community work best for new participants?
- How can we do great community support regionally and globally?
- How should the Onboarding Committee of the project work in the future?
Nathan Kumagai, our chair, will lead the discussion.
Register in advance for this Mini-Summit:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Check your timezone:
- PDT United States Pacific UTC-07:00
- UTC Coordinated Universal Time UTC
- CET Central European Time UTC+01:00
- IST India Standard Time UTC+05:30
- CST China Standard Time UTC+08:00
- KST Korea Standard Time UTC+09:00
- JST Japan Standard Time UTC+09:00