We have great work groups in China, Japan, Korea, India and Taiwan. It is time to get started in Germany!
Our first meeting will take place on the 6th of February at the Siemens offices in Nuremberg. Our goal is to bring together 10~20 people to discuss what is needed in the German market for OpenChain as a standard and compliance as a practice.
We have some exciting topics to talk about:
- Welcome & Introduction
- OpenChain as an ISO standard
- Developments in our regional groups
- Developments in our global automotive work group
- Discussion of focus topics of the German work group
- Wrap up & Next steps
The goal is to provide a platform for everyone in Germany to quickly sync, share notes and save time across all aspects of open source compliance.
Let’s make it happen! Please confirm you plan to attend by the 16th of January so Oliver @ Siemens can order catering and so on. Confirm by mailing email@example.com.
- Siemens, Humboldtstr. 59, Nuremberg, 90459, Germany
- Between 1pm and 4pm
(easy for flights and trains in and out)