The OpenChain Automotive Workgroup has announced its second meeting. Join us at Open Source Summit Europe on the 29th October. Please note that we are in a hotel adjacent to the main conference venue.
August Lumiere Room
Lyon Marriott Hotel Cité International
70 Quai Charles de Gaulle, 69463 Lyon, France
This is a Face-to-Face meeting with dial-in capability. See below for dial-in details.
09:00~12:00 on the 29th of October 2019
What’s the Agenda?
- Jonas Öberg (Scania)
Open Source at Scania
- Yuichi Kusakabe (Denso Ten)
How to use OSS license tools (SW360 and SPDX Lite) with AGL release software
- Shunsuke Tokumoto (Fujitsu)
License management with SPDX
- Sebastian Schuberth (Bosch)
Bosch’s Activities in Automating OSS
- Masato Endo (Toyota)
Introduction of OpenChain and Automotive WG
Do I Need to Register?
How Do I Dial-In?
- Join the call: https://uberconference.com/openchainproject
- Optional US dial in number: 855-889-3011
(No PIN needed)
- Get international numbers:
- Dial the country number based on your location.
- Enter 855 889 3011 and then # to enter the room.
How Do I Join The Automotive Work Group Mailing List?
Head over to Groups.io: