The regularly scheduled OpenChain
First Second Monday call will take place today at 09:00 Pacific / 18:00 CET. This call was moved forward one week due to a US holiday.
We will be having Mark Gisi introduce the SParts Project as a featured guest, then a presentation by Philippe Ombredanne on ScanCode before moving our focus to the OpenChain ISO Spec.
Join the call: https://uberconference.com/openchainproject
- Optional US dial in number: 855-889-3011 No PIN needed
- If you need to use an international phone number please check: https://www.uberconference.com/international for country numbers.
- Canada(647) 694-4842
- Finland09 42450409
- Germany030 30807999
- Ireland(01) 525 5652
- Italy06 9480 3196
- Spain911 23 89 04
- Sweden08-408 394 78
- United Kingdom020 3514 1993
- United States(401) 283-2000
- 1. Dial the country number based on your location.
- 2. Enter 855 889 3011 and then # to enter the room.