The OpenChain Project held its first workshop in Korea on the 23rd of January. This meeting was kindly hosted by LG Electronics and featured attendees from Samsung, Hyundai, SK Telecom and Kakao.
Our post-event survey showed:
- 64% of respondents strongly agree with the goals of the OpenChain Project, 32% agree with the goals.
- 71% of respondents think OpenChain will be a great help to their companies, 29% think it will be helpful.
- 80% of respondents plan to continue attending future meetings, 20% believe such meetings are vital and will host them.
- 61% of respondents want the meetings to continue on a quarterly format, 26% bi-monthly and 13% once per year.
- 86% of respondents want a Korean mailing list, 14% would like to use Slack.
Our Korean volunteers will be collaborating with the project team and international work teams to build out support and regular Korean meetings in response to this feedback.
You can check out some of the details in the slides linked below.