OpenChain Project face-to-face at the Open Source Leadership Summit
SAN FRANCISCO, United States, January 15, 2017 — The OpenChain Project will host a series of face-to-face meetings during the forthcoming Open Source Leadership Summit in Sonoma Valley, California.
The provisional agenda for Monday March 5th in the OpenChain room:
- OpenChain 8-10am Governing Board / Formal Meetings (maximize overlap with Japan & Europe)
- OpenChain 10-10:45 Specification
- OpenChain 10:45-11:15 Conformance
- OpenChain 11:15-11:45 Curriculum
- OpenChain 11:145-12:15 Onboarding
Agenda submissions are most welcome and can be added to this Google Doc:
Further information and support for this event can be obtained by emailing Shane Coughlan, OpenChain Project Director.