The OpenChain Germany Work Group will hold its next meeting in collaboration with PwC in Cologne, Germany on the 16th of November 2022. This meeting is open to all and will have plenty of time for networking and sharing knowledge. Find out more by contacting us.
- 11:00 – 11:15 Welcome (all)
- 11:15 – 12:00 Introduction to OpenChain Project, news and way forward (Shane)
- 12:00 – 12:30 Overview SBOM, Security & License Compliance (PwC)
- 12:30 – 13:00 Self-Certification, Independent Assessment and Third Party Certification (PwC)
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 14:30 Discussion of focus topics of the German work group (Shane/all)
- 14:30 – 15:00 Review and issue submission for ISO/IEC 5230 and the Security Assurance specification (Shane/all)
- 15:30 – 16:00 Review and issue submission for the new playbooks for small, medium and large company adoption (Shane/all)
16:00 – 16:15 Bio Break
- 16:15 – 16:45 Review and issue submission on automation based on the tooling landscape map (Shane/all)
- 16:45 – 17:00 Wrap up & Next steps (PwC/Shane)
This event is recommended for project managers, legal personnel, strategy-makers and executives with execution responsibility.