The OpenChain Project will hold an all-day summit adjacent to Open Source Summit Europe (OSS EU) on the 14th of September. This event will take place 3 minutes walk from the OSS EU venue. It is open to all parties regardless of LF Membership.
- Orion Room 1 @ Spencer Hotel, Excise Walk, International Financial Services Centre, Dublin 1, D01 X4C9, Ireland
- 3 minutes from Dublin Convention Center (OSS EU venue).
- Google Map link
- 11:00 to 11:30: Opening Keynote, Andrew Katz of Orcro
- 11:30 to 12:30: The OpenChain License Compliance and Security Compliance specification material
- 12:30 to 14:30: Open source tooling for open source compliance (automation for everyone)
- 14:30 to 15:30: SBOM Deep Dive – Telco and More
- 15:30 to 16:30: OSPO and other activities (theory, practice and what is actually happening in market)
- 16:30 to 17:00: Summary Session