The OpenChain Project will have a substantial presence at the forthcoming Linux Foundation Member Summit held during the 10th to 12th March 2020 in Lake Tahoe.
Framing OpenChain as an ISO standard
The Road to Conformance: Panel with Arm, Comcast, Google and Uber
Some Cool Talks by Community and Friends
- Leveraging Standards in Open Source Software Projects
- SPDX and Software Bill of Materials: Past, Present, and Future
- Building a Secure, Efficient Open Source Compliance Supply Chain at Scale
- More than Just Licenses: Compliance and Conformance for Linux Foundation Projects
- 10 Million Packages Later: Open Source Licensing Clarity Solved at Scal
- Panel Discussion: A Day in the Life of an OSPO
- Panel Discussion: Scaling Your OSPO
- And many many more…
See The Full Schedule
In Other News
The OpenChain Project will host a board meeting on the 9th of March, the day immediately before the Linux Foundation Member Summit. Adjacent to this we may hold a Steering Committee meeting. We have no voting item at this time but it could provide a space for a walk-through of the forthcoming ISO standard. If you have an interest in this being scheduled for 3pm on the 9th please let me know.